A true friend is someone who has your back when things are going very wrong in your life. A true friend is someone who keeps their promises, and makes you want to keep yours too, A true friend is someone who neither leads nor follows, but walks with you, you will know when you find them, Jesus Christ said, you are my friend if you do what I command you, John 15 :12-15
Our goals/ objectives
- Have immigrants transition home
- Refugee support program
- Support poor, needy, window and orphans
- School of Ministry / bible study / discipleship program
- Counseling for teens and substance abuse victims
- Day care for immigrant’s parents
- Affordable housing program for immigrants /refugees
- Conflict and resolution, peace initiative program
- Soul winning and evangelism
At Friends Church we believe that our giving is a form of worship unto the lord, it is an expression of our love and adoration towards Him as well as a display of our stewardship towards the finances that he has placed within our hands.
“Give, and you will receive, your gift will return to you in full, pressed down, shaken together to make room for more, running over and poured into your lap …” Luke 6:38
As we give, we have faith that he will certainly bless our lives abundantly in return, because we can never out give God.
About Friends Church Baltimore
We are a Quaker Ministry, functioning under the evangelical friend’s framework, we are a bible based church and Soul winning prioritizing Jesus Christ as the founder of the Church through his finished work.